Thursday, April 2, 2009

.but when i dream of london i can only see your face

Author's note:

...not that this whole thing isn't an author's note, but whateves.

The sun is shining. I made bread last night and, wonder of wonders, my oven did not explode. Tonight I am making homemade macaroni and cheese with tomatoes. I have also bought a liter box of apricot nectar, and I am drinking all of it right now.

That's right. I care not for your values of "moderation" or "save it for later." Screw you guys. It is delicious and I am not stopping.

This is the dime at the bottom of the pool. I am focusing on it.

Return to your lives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm a student at the College of Charleston, and I'm currently taking a course that focuses on Education in other cultures. We are doing a project that focuses on different cultures and first-hand accounts, and I was wondering if you'd be able to help me out? That would be great! Thank you so much!

Emily Bagwell
Charleston, SC
eabagwel@edisto.cofc.edu